Having a Safety Electrical Inspection can save you money and inconvenience, whilst giving you piece of mind knowing that your home or Office is safe from electrical hazards.
Why you should book in an Electrical Inspection
An Electrical inspection is more than a visual inspection of the switchboard. It involves the testing and inspecting of:
- Polarity of each circuit
- Continuity of conductors within circuits
- Insulation Resistance of its cable
- Condition of the Switchboard and its apparatus
- Inspecting and Testing the switchboard for proper earth grounding, bonding, and integrity of all connections.
- Check for the presence of a driven ground/earth rod, the labelling and the integrity of the connection.
- Inspect and Test all Residual Current Devices and any other protection device such as Circuit Breakers and Surge Protection Devices.
- Check critical areas for potential corrosion which may result from improper connections or the use of dissimilar metals.
You should consider a home electrical Inspection if you are:
- Buying a property
- Selling a property
- Renting or renting out a property
- Or you suspect that your switchboard does not meet Regulations, or you just want peace of mind knowing that your Electrical Installation is safe and hazard free
For further information on Electrical Inspections call Ambient Electrical on 0415 684 120