A good electrician can be hard to find. There’s a lot of Electrical Contractors servicing the Sydney area but how do you find the diamonds in the rough?
According to our clients of over 16 years we are the best electricians in Coogee!
Electrician Coogee – Ambient Electrical
Below are some points on what to look for and what to avoid when searching for a really good Electrician.
- Let your fingers do the walking- Do an online search for a local Electrician that services your area. Try doing a Google search for Electrician Coogee or the suburb where you live! Why is this important? Simply put, Electricians like other contractors or wage earners would much prefer to work where they live. Good Electricians make this happen by providing their community with a reliable, professional and quality service at fair and reasonable rates.
- More often than not, I am called out to rectify work that has been done by an Electrician that was not community based. If an Electrician needs to travel an hour or more to source work it tells me everything I need to know about the level of service they provide in their local area.
- Things to consider – If things go wrong will that Electrician be willing to travel an hour or so again to fix a light, a tripped circuit or any number of things that may go wrong with your electrical installation?
So if you’re looking for a reliable Coogee Electrician Ambient Electrical can and should be your first choice!
Why Choose Us as Your Emergency Electrician Coogee?
- Ambient Electrical provides a lifetime warranty on all its labour. In addition, I also do the servicing for most manufactures warranty. This avoids my clients waiting 10 days+ to get their faulty lights and ceiling fans replaced by the manufacture.
- Do your research – Whilst you’re online take the time to read Reviews, watch Video Reviews about your local Electrician – Google offer a convenient service called Google Reviews. Customers leave comments based on their experience with businesses. Google then rates that business accordingly using a 5 Star Rating.
- The importance of Video Reviews – anyone can write a review about a business but a video review or video testimonial has more authenticity. For a client to take the time to stand in front of a camera says a lot about the relationship they have with their Electrician. You can tell if their comments are genuine and you get a real sense of who the Electrician is and the service they deliver.
- Making the phone call – take note of who you speak to. Is it the owner of the business? Many larger businesses have a receptionist or a call-person to receive your call. This takes time to get a response and your message often gets lost in translation. You are never guaranteed to speak to a qualified person when you pick up the phone unless you call us at Ambient Electrical.
- How well do they communicate? Does the Contractor ask key questions to gain a better understanding of the job? Do they have sound knowledgeable? Do they answer your questions clearly, patiently and concisely? These are all things you should take into consideration when choosing your Electrician
- By this stage you should have a better understanding whether or not this contactor is the right person for you!
- But do not stop there!!!!
- Ask them who will do the work!
- Why is this important to ask? Many larger companies will send an unqualified tradesperson to attend your job. This person could be a 3rd or 4th Year apprentice, Trade-Assistant or Sub-contractor. They simply do not have the experience nor do they care about the quality of work they deliver. Often they just want to do their 9 to 5 and go home.
When you employ Ambient Electrical as your local Electrician you get 16 years of experience and a professional service that pleased hence my reputation. This is why Ambient Electrical has become a leading Electrician in Coogee
For further information or answers to your questions call us at Ambient Electrical on 0415 684 120